Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Terrible Twos too early

My daughter isn't two yet, but boy is she nailing the tantrums spot on.  And these tantrums are accompanied by her trying to find the most piercing shrill scream she can find.   I haven't been to the gym in weeks and yesterday we went.  I could hear her having a hairy tantrum across the huge gym with vacuums, music and the various machines going.  This baby has one strong set of lungs. Thankfully, the kids zone staff were able to get her through this since after hearing her screams and running to the door  to intervene they waved me away telling me they had it under control and to go work out.  I appreciated the break and their willingness to help.
This stage is a true test of patience.  I'm taking it day by day.

No comments: