Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Octomom hates her "disgusting" eight

Parenting is hard work and to do it in the best possible way it takes a lot of time, patience, attention and work.   I am making a huge assumption that Octomom had a taste of parenting with her first 6 children to have a sense of what she would be in for by even just adding one more child, but eight?  It has to be utter chaos.  I could identify with her wanting to escape to the bathroom and cry.  I've had those moments, but I only have one child.  I can't begin to fathom what life is like for her.  It's all terribly sad and ultimately incredibly sad for those kids.  How can 14 very young children really get what they need from one parent.  There are only so many hours in a day and just ONE kid alone needs so much, especially during the early years and she has 14.  FOURTEEN!!!  Read the story below...and by the way, the doctor who had implanted Octomom with those embryos lost his medical license this week.


I hate my babies and my older children are animals,' says Octomom Nadya Suleman

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:04 PM on 1st July 2011

A WOMAN who gave birth to octuplets after fertility treatment says she hates her ‘disgusting’ babies.
Nadya Suleman, an American single mother who lives on state benefits, also said that her six older children were animals.
Her outburst will add to long-standing concerns about her ability to look after her huge family.
Love lost? Octomom's Nadya Suleman says that she 'hates' her eight babies and has called her older six children 'animals'
Love lost? Octomom's Nadya Suleman says that she 'hates' her eight babies and has called her older six children 'animals'
The octuplets are now two, while the older children are all under ten.
All 14 were born through IVF and three of them are said to have disabilities.
Miss Suleman, 36, who lives in a dilapidated home in La Habra, California, said: ‘I hate the babies, they disgust me.
‘My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.’

No comments: