Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Fifty" ways to escape your life if just for a moment!

I hesitated writing a post about these books since it seemed to me that everyone and their Mother, my Mother included, had read and or heard about them, but I have found that's not quite the case so I thought I would pass it on.

I have to thank my sister for telling me about them a couple of months ago.  The books are a trilogy with the first book title "Fifty Shades of Grey"  written by E.L. James.   For those of you who devoured the "Twilight" series, but were looking for a little more sex early on instead of waiting for the last book, then this is for YOU!  There is no shortage of sex in this trilogy, so much so that I found myself forwarding through my kindle at times in book 2 and 3 during the sex scenes since I wanted to get back to what would happen next with the main characters, Anastasia and Christian.  The books are like your favorite candy that you can't get enough of and feel somewhat sad when the box is done.

It's only available as an E book right now.

No comments: