Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Once Upon a Child - Consignment

Once upon a child is a consignment store for children.  It's pretty awesome, and I was able to pick up some stuff for my daughter that I knew she wouldn't need for very long, like exersaucers for $20 and I can bring them back to consign like I did yesterday getting $10 bucks back.  Yes, they have great brands like Baby Einstein or Koolcraft saucer/walkers for $20 and in extremely good condition.  They have tons of stuff there and choose quality stuff to sell..  Pack and Plays, Gates, Walkers, Ride on toys, cribs, changing tables, tables and chairs, baby kitchens, bikes, baby carriers, bouncer chairs...I can go on.

You can find your local store at www.onceuponachild.com and plug in your zip code to find the location nearest you.  When you are done with your stuff, you can consign yours and get money upfront.  Sweet!

No comments: